To estimate your social security benefit you should ask your local Social Security Office for form SSA-7004-PC. If you complete and submit this form, you will get a statement that provides information on your future eligibility for Social Security benefits and estimates of these benefits at specified dates. However, these estimates do not reflect any reduction for the Government Pension Offset or the Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP).

Helpful Links

Know Your Options!
Claim Your Free Federal Benefits Workbook Today.