MyFEDBenefits National Postal Worker Day 2017 Giveaway Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary To Enter Or Win. Void Where Prohibited.
This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, USPS or Visa.
1. Giveaway Period/Description: The “#NationalPostalWorkerDay” Giveaway (“NationalPostalWorkerDay”) begins at 4:00:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) on 07/01/17 and ends at 12:00:00 am PT on 07/02/17 (the “NationalPostalWorkerDay Period”). Throughout the NationalPostalWorkerDay Period, participants will be able to post a comment to the official Contest Post sharing their favorite memory at USPS and tagging a fellow USPS employee, either past or present. At the end of the NationalPostalWorkerDay Period, the twenty-five (25) best entries will be chosen as winners (see “Approximate Retail Value (ARV)”).
2. Eligibility: NationalPostalWorkerDay is open only to current and former full-time or part-time employees of USPS, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date of their entry. Employees, directors and officers of MyFEDBenefits (“Sponsor”) are not eligible. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, state and local laws. By entering the Giveaway, participants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
3. How To Enter: Internet access and a Facebook account are required to enter. If you don’t already have a Facebook account, you can create one at facebook.com. It is free to create an account. Once you have an account, you must become a follower of MyFEDBenefits at https://www.facebook.com/myfedbenefits/. You can unfollow MyFEDBenefits once the Giveaway Period and the notification/verification period has ended. To enter, post a comment on the Contest Post sharing your favorite memory at USPS and tagging a fellow USPS employee, either past or present. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, regardless of email address or Facebook account. If you post more than one (1) comment to the Contest Post during the Giveaway Period, you need to note which is your official entry in your comment or MyFEDBenefits will assume the first comment posted during the Giveaway Period is your official entry. Each person is limited to winning one (1) time during the NationalPostalWorkerDay Period. All entries must comply with these Official Rules and meet the submission guidelines detailed below (“Submission Guidelines”) to be eligible. Entries received from any person, regardless of email address used, in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries must be received during the Giveaway Period to be eligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Commenting on the Contest Post constitutes your consent to these official rules.
4. Submission Guidelines: Each entry that is submitted to the Giveaway must comply with the following Submission Guidelines. Any entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates these Official Rules or the Submission Guidelines below will be disqualified and/or will not be eligible to win a prize.
The entry MUST, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
Be written in English; The entry must NOT, in the sole discretion of Sponsor: Contain material that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, trademark or copyright infringement); Disparage Sponsor or its products or services, Sponsor’s competitors or their products or services, or any other person or party affiliated with the Giveaway; Contain the names, likenesses, Facebook username, associated hashtags, or other indicia identifying any celebrities and/or other public or private figure, living or dead, unless they are part of the activity described in the comment; Contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, profane, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, controversial or libelous; Contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, gender identity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; Contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to applicable laws or regulations; and/or Contain material in which the Released Parties do not wish to associate themselves with, in their sole discretion.
5. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): At the end of the NationalPostalWorkerDay Period the Sponsor shall designate twenty-five (25) winners from among all eligible entries based on the quality of the submission. Once confirmed, as detailed below, each winner will receive one (1) twenty-five dollar ($25) Visa Gift Card. The total ARV of all prizes awarded in this Giveaway is six hundred twenty-five dollars ($625). In the event there are not enough eligible, correct entries for any Prize Drawing(s) to award the applicable prize(s), Sponsor retains the right not to award such prize(s). The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Giveaway. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible, correct entries received during the NationalPostalWorkerDay Period. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person, throughout the entire Giveaway Period.
6. Winner Notification/Acceptance: All potential winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to accept a prize and be confirmed as an official winner. Administrator will notify the potential Prize winner(s) via email confirmation. Upon notification or notification attempt, potential Prize winner(s) will be required to respond to such message accepting the prize provide his/her email address for prize delivery purposes within five (5) calendar days of such notification or notification attempt, or the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential prize winner will be selected and notified. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for the potential prize winner(s) fails for any reason, or if a potential prize winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected from among remaining eligible entries, if any. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use the name, Facebook account information, and all Facebook posts and comments related to the Giveaway in connection with the Giveaway without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Further, winners shall indemnify the Released Parties from any claims, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from breach of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to any Account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register on Facebook will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
7. General Rules: By participating in the Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
8. Limitations of Liability: Participants, by participating in the Giveaway, release and agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all liability, claims or action of any kind whatsoever, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death and bodily injury, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or participating in this Giveaway or in any Giveaway-related activity, whether sponsored, held by or paid for by a third party or by Sponsor. Additionally, the Released Parties are not responsible for late, misdirected, or incomplete entries, or for any virus contracted by an entrant’s computer through participation in the Giveaway or viewing the rules, for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by a human or by a computer or Internet malfunction or interference, tampering, manipulation, weather or natural disaster, acts of war, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation; or for failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure. Released Parties are not responsible for any errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing, administrative or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the verification of the participant or prize or in any Giveaway-related activity or materials. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or inaccessible or unavailable network, server, wireless service, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects of tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Giveaway, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of any devices, which subvert the participation process, will void all participation by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, virus, bug, worms, unauthorized human intervention or any other causes which Sponsor, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and post notice of the action where they deem fit. If Sponsor terminates the Giveaway prior to the end of the Giveaway Period, Sponsor may elect to award the prizes from the best submissions from among all eligible entries received prior to the termination.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS GIVEAWAY. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY PROVISION IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF SUCH.
9. Governing Law and Venue: THE GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN TEXAS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF MCLENNAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH THE GIVEAWAY OR ANY PRIZE AWARD SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE COURT LOCATED IN TEXAS.
11. Sponsor: MyFEDBenefits, 6801 Sanger Ave #130a, Waco, TX 76710.
This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, USPS or Visa.